Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 3 of Sun Room

Check out the pictures below. The sheathing has been put up and now we can really get a feel for the way the room will feel!







We also had our centering class today. Our group now has 5 couples in it and today we felt like we actually are starting to get to know some of the couples. After today's class we'll increase our meetings to every two weeks. It's also pretty cool to see other women who are due within two weeks of me... we all look about the same size and it's nice to hear of their questions/comments. Today's topic... post pregnancy contraceptives.  

Baby update: She is moving around like crazy! I even asked if there is such a thing as moving around too much... the response was "no!" Recently her moves feel "tighter" on my belly. It's crazy to imagine that she is actually growing (I know... that's the normal thing to happen)! The biggest challenge right now that I am dealing with is the heat and the swelling. I can feel my feet swelling due to the heat and the circulation which is harder to deal with when it's so dang hot! I'm doing my best to stay indoors during the hottest time of the day and running errands early in the morning or later in the evening. It's not always easy. I'm definitely gaining weight! The typical amount to gain now is about a pound per week. Although this past month I gained 6 pounds! Yikes! I'm blaming it on the two week road trip that we took. Let's be honest... we weren't exactly eating like we normally do! BUT... most of it was totally worth it! The CNM (certified nurse midwife) wasn't too concerned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment