Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Day of Framing the Sun Room

Early this morning the framing began! Since yesterday's high was 112 degrees, Ben and Stephen (wonderful neighbor we hired on as our contractor/consultant) decided to start working at 6:30 in the morning!


Around 7:45 AM I left to get my glucose screening completed to screen for gestational diabetes. I had to drink this very sweet orange flavored drink and wait a hour before they could take my blood. Keep your fingers crossed that my results come out negative and that all is well!


When I returned about two hours later this is what I saw when I peeked out the kitchen door window!


At about the 4 1/2 hour mark this is where they were at... quitting time was around 11:30 and it is so amazing to see how much progress has been made already! 


WOW! So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment